Okay, I’ve been tagged to do an 8 question MEME by the fabulous Lori M. Lee (go check out her blog folks). And if you’re not sure what a MEME is, you can read about it here.
1. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?
I’m not sure I would. If I had the opportunity to time-travel, there are about a million other events I’d rather witness like the Signing of the Declaration of Independence or maybe just a visit to an original Shakespeare production, one directed by the man himself. Hmmm….or maybe I’d just go back and buy some stock in Microsoft or Apple. :)
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Hello? Haven’t we all seen and read the horror stories about mucking around with time? I don’t want to inadvertently kill somebody I love because I decided to do something different. And I don’t want to come back to a dystopian present where the world is ruled by power-hungry yahoos like Biff from Back to the Future.
Seriously though, I wouldn’t change a thing. I’ve learned too much and become too much the person I am today by all those choices, good and bad.
3. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Hermione Granger. I’m nowhere near as intelligent, but I’ve always been a library/learning/school obsessed nerd. My alternative profession of choice beside writer would be professional student (they have those, right?)
4. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
Dolores Umbridge. The question didn’t exclude fictional characters, right? And never have I loathed a villain more than this one. And frankly, she gets off easy.
5. Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
Worrying. It would be nice to be a little more laid back and less stressed out occasionally. But then again, if I didn’t worry, the bills probably wouldn’t get paid on time, and I could definitely give up this whole “I wanna get published” dream.
6. Describe yourself in one word.
Type-A (like how I cheated with the ole’ hyphen there? It’s totally legit; I promise)
7. Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
8. Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.
I like to hear myself type.
8a. Name at least 3 people to send this meme to, and then inform them.
(some of my fabulous crit partners!)